GROWING MORTGAGE BROKER NEEDS A BROCHURE!
Asaoud needed a new print or packaging
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 43 designs submitted by 7 freelance designers.
One of the designers who made it happen
How Asaoud started their print or packaging design journey
Bridge Capital provides brokerage services for individual and business needs. Bridge Capital offers a wide range of support services tailored towards our customers and unique to Bridge Capital. Although there is a wide range of brokerage services in the market, Bridge Capital stands out as a brokerage services that provides residential mortgage, commercial mortgage, and business loan solutions.
Each one of our clients use Bridge Capital because their circumstance – the need for capital but not having the funds – suggests that they need money but they don’t want / don’t know how to obtain it. Bridge Capital exists because we provide solutions through our multiple brokerage services to get the money our clients need.
Bridge Capital’s mission is to Bridge the gap between clients and their financing solutions by adding value through our personalized solutions and providing knowledge and expertise to our clients specific circumstance.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are focusing our marketing efforts on our commercial brokerage services of the business. So this brochure should be targeted to our commercial clients. Primarily male, aged 40-65 years old. The audience would be the decision maker of the organization and the organization needs access to money.
1. The dimensions of the brochure are up to the designer and their creative thoughts, however, please keep in mind our smaller budget to print as well as we would like to send this through regular mail (so as long as it can be folded easily into a regular envelope or fit in a regular envelope)
2. A professional brochure with white space and pictures
3. A document with testimonials is attached below
4. Attached are some photos that can be used, or you can use your own.
5. Colors are welcome, please keep in mind our blue and grays though.
6. BridgeCap logo is:
7. Bridge My Community Logo:
Dark blue is same above
8. The copy is attached. The way in which the copy is presented is up to the creative designer
We've found some similar contests you might like