Awesome service. Very happy with result. Thank you
How Anthony Harrison started their print or packaging design journey
We're a not-for-profit organisation that administers the game of cricket in the Australian state of Victoria. We also manage the Victorian Bushrangers elite men's cricket team (think household names like Cameron White, Peter Siddle and Brad Hodge)!
The program that we need help with is called 'Diamonds in the Bush'. It is a talent identification program aimed at finding the next 'big thing' in terms of future cricket champions.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This program is aimed at rural Victorians (both male and female) aged anywhere between 15 and 25.
1. We need a basic logo for the program 'Diamonds in the Bush'
- This logo shouldn't be too complex - just want something that instantly identifies the program and works well in the below flyer. Should look professional and heroic.
2. Incorporate the logo into a one page A4 flyer (that can be used at a later date for other purposes)
- The flyer must include the Cricket Victoria and Cricket Coaches Australia logos (as well as the newly designed Diamonds in the Bush logo)
- Must include areas for When, Where, Audience, More Info
- Must have a intro heading
- Must have room for body copy
- Can include photos (a few sample pics have been attached)
See attached document for an example of what we currently use.
* No Cartoons - we want it to be youthful but at the same time professional
* The typeface should be clear and simple. We want something that stands out but at the same time looks clean and professional.
* The flyer will be emailed so please keep in mind file size.
We'll require an EPS of the final logo and original artwork of the final flyer.