I'm so happy with the results! Pleasure working with you, Anita!
How valenciaburch started their print or packaging design journey
(Title)Pretty Is As Pretty Does (Subtitle)Empowering Teen Girls and Young Women to Build Self Esteem
This is my second book. My first book was Stop Ho-N: The Redemption of a Woman's Worth. I have a passion, purpose, and ministry to help girls, young and mature women to recognize their value and develop positive self appraisals. I aspire to do this through developing interactive guides that encourage accountability and help readers define measurable and obtainable goals to improve their relationships with self, personally and professionally.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My target audience are 13-21 year old girls and young women. They are in need of guidance to explore the physical, emotional, and social aspects of growing up. The support and encouragement of this process will be reinforced by an examination of the parallels of a young woman's transformation through stages of development to that of a butterfly; from larva to butterfly. The book will be written in 4 modules: The Butterfly Potential, The Butterfly Effect, The Butterfly Garden, and the Butterfly Migration
1. Book will be standard 5x8
2. Book cover should be able to be legible in tiny size such as those used for Kindle displays on Amazon - cover design should delivere the message in minature format
3. Something whimsical looking - fanstasy style like attached example
4.) author is open to all artistic styles
5) would like butterfly/butterflies incorporated into the design
6) strong desire for butterfly winged woman to be in design, but not mandatory
7) see http://www.writesideout.com/cover%2017.htm (good illustration of desired book cover)