How raresaturn started their print or packaging design journey
Bones Soap is a funky pirate themed soap stamped with a skull & crossbones.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The soap comes packaged in foil, so we need a lable to stick on each package. The label is to be 100mm x 70mm(revised), full colour (don't forget bleed on the edges)
Need a funky, fresh, geeky, grungy feel. Nothing too comic or cartoon-like. Experiment with colours but I was thinking blue might be good. Seeing space is limited i was thinking it might be an idea to compartmentalize all the different aspects of the label, but thats just an idea.
CMYK 300dpi. Output to be jpg & psd
- "Bones" (this is the main focus, the brand)
- "Coconut "
- "Shea Butter Soap"
- "with RUM" (prominent, maybe a stamped on effect)
- "This triple milled shea butter soap contains genuine Australian rum for a unique bathing experience! Suitable for all skin types. "
- Skull & crossbones motif (graphic)
- "200g/7oz net when packed"
- INGREDIENTS-Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Fragrance, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, Shea Butter, HEDP, EDTA, Australian Rum, Titanium Dioxide" (this to be fairly small)
- "This product may contain traces of alcohol "(v. small)
- Barcode (small if possible, actual number to be formalized)
- Bathcode logo (this is the maker's logo)
- "Made in Australia" a little map of Australia would be good
- "Bathcode s2.10 343 Little Collins St Melbourne 3000 Australia"
- http://www.Bathcode.com (fairly prominent)