This project can best be classified as a promotional contest and giveaway, which is being co-held by TrekStorm and Life Before Work. The main purpose of the contest is to attract and gain fans on our Facebook pages and increase the exposure of our services. TrekStorm provides travelers with a simple environment where everyone can contribute and search through travel experiences. And, Life Before Work specializes in group tours to Thailand. Both companies have teamed up to increase the exposure of our services by offering a free trip to Thailand as the primary prize.
The promotion of this project will be through the distribution of postcards that provides details on the contest and directs these recipients to visit our Facebook fan pages to complete the required steps.
TrekStorm - "Providing travelers with a simple and clutter-free environment to share and search through travel experiences. Check out http://www.TrekStorm.com and use "thailand" as a signup code to join and post your travel experiences!"
Life Before Work - "9 locations, 5 tropical islands, elephant trekking, tiger temple, full moon party, river tubing, rock climbing, snorkeling, kayaking, cliff jumping, waterfall treks, and much more. Check out http://www.LBWTravel.com for more info, departure dates and prices."
The promotion will primarily be distributed to young adults from the ages of 18 to 29 who are looking for exciting adventures and traveling experiences. A significant portion of these postcards will be distributed to post-secondary students across Canada.
- Scenic background + slogan “Can you see yourself enjoying life here? Flip it to win it!”
- Have fun with layout and background.
- "Win a trip to Thailand!"
- "How do I enter? Take a quick minute to visit Facebook.com/TrekStorm and Facebook.com/LifeBeforeWork and after a few mouse clicks, you are entered!"
- TrekStorm Logo + quoted text from "brief overview" section above on TrekStorm.
- LifeBeforeWork Logo + quoted text from "brief overview" section on LBW + "Show this postcard for $50 off!" (highlight this) + "Limit one per customer."
- "Please recycle this"
- Use this Document Size: trim size 4 x 6 with bleed of 4.125 x 6.12 and safety area 3.75 x 5.75
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE LANDING AREA (ie: Facebook.com/99Designs or /QuikSilver - trying to create an interesting landing page for first time visitors and not simply the boring "wall". Ask for more info in comments.)
Prefer to have it look very similar to postcard, plus:
- Max width 520px. Appropriate length.
- Slogan: "Help us give you a chance to win a trip to Thailand! Check out the steps below."
- Text: "STEPS: 1 - Like (show fb icon) facebook.com/LifeBeforeWork (maybe with arrow pointing to top) and invite a minimum of 30 friends. 2 - Like (show icon) facebook.com/TrekStorm and invite 30 friends."
- "What is *Insert Logos for each company*?" for both
- Include area for YouTube video (425px X 344px)
- Have fun with the design. Try anything and ask any questions for guidance.
- Please leave layers unlocked (prefer Photoshop) to change slogans/text.
Overall, have fun and ask any questions. Thank you!