Since all the plastic containers such as the ones we produce and the other ones in the market looks similar and usually are transparent, it is not very easy for us producers to differentiate our products apart from others. When placed at the shelves of the grocery stores for resale, much of these products looks quite the same,and since the experience of buying a "small plastic food container" is not like buying a TV, our customers usually do not have a specific brand-name on their minds while shopping, they just stand across the shelves and get the one that is the most eye catching and eye candy. How we can achieve that and get those customers is with our product label. We need a product label design for our range of products. We have round and rectangular prism shaped series varying in their capacities (from 1 liter to 80 liter larger containers).
What we need is a design that we can also use as a template in the future, since we may offer new different products in the upcoming years, so we should have a basic design theme in a vertical layout and a wider horizontal layout. Please see the examples of the labels of Sistema Plastics (attached file). Apart from that, unlike the label example of Sistema, our sticker will also include our barcodes, you can insert a stock barcode photo that we can replace it later for different products. We need to specify that our products are "BPA Free".
Our brand name is EKKO. We are attaching our logo design that we will use, also our corporate color codes and font styles. Not everything has to be written with our fonts, you can choose and try or add another one if you think it will look better.
---summary of what label should include---
- One wider horizontal, one vertical product label design (see sistema examples)
- Our company logo.
- You should include a space for barcode. You can use a stock barcode photo that we can replace later.
- Product photo on the label, again you can use a stock one that we will replace with our actual product photos.
- BPA Free
- The name of our product line for example: "The Large Box" "The Round Box" "Dinner-mate" or "3-Pack"
- The capacity: Like 1.2 liters or 80 liters (its better if you can include dimensions [dimensions do not need to be highlighted that much since it is actually too much information for a general customer] It can just be written in italic next to the capacity which is in liters and "which is actually important".
You can see some examples from the attached files and get a clearer idea of what we are looking for. Thank you very much for your work in advance.
UPDATE: we received messages and feedback from designers to give a them specific dimensions so that they can get a better concept of what we want.
Microsized Label: 5cm x 2.5 cm
Horizontal Layout Longer Label: 7cm x 3 cm
For the products that will accommodate the vertical layout label, we do not have a space problem, so once we have our first two label designs, we will post the requirements for the vertical one, to finalists.