FOR COLOR SHADED LABEL PROVIDED AS AN EXAMPLE (LIVER CARE)
Here is what we can change and edit and what has to stay the same.
Just a couple quick notes about label design, we want to make this as fast and effortless as possible so that this will be approved by the FDA proofer the first time through review. So here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The main things you can change are adding in your own artwork/design, the name of the product and the benefits listed below but any benefits do have to keep the asterisk * next to them so that they refer to the outlined box on the left of the label.
- This image below gives an outline of what sections of the label your designer can make changes to.
- GREEN: Can and/or should change. The "Distributed by" does need to be filled out with your company info. But the location needs to remain the same.
- YELLOW: This section can be change slightly with the wording. But the doses or overall meaning behind the usage directions need to stay the same.
- RED: These sections cannot be changed or they will not be approved by the FDA Proofers.