Marta is very talented and worked through many changes with me to get to the perfect design of my logo.
How Daniel_SB started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Superlative Foods Pte. Ltd.
Granum (working title)
Description of the product
- Organic-certified rice crisp in 3 flavours (Chilli Calamansi, Tamari, Black Pepper & Salt)
- free from additives, chemicals, flavours, colouring
- priced against much lower-quality products such as salted peanuts
- made of rice, as the favourite staple in Asia
Description of the product target audience
Product is suitable for all demographics in Southeast Asia: Children, adults, seniors, ill people, diabetics
- Pillow bag, fully-printed
- no window
- image/3D rendering that provides an idea how the crisps look like
- Company logo (attached) (either front or back)
- Company address (see attached screen shot)
- Ingredients list
- Allergen statement: "Processed and packed in a facility free of gluten and ground nuts"
- "Made in Singapore"
- Nutrition table (preferably not standard one but our own design to match the style of the bag)
- "Best before xx/xx/xx" (either front or back)
What to avoid
- Brown and green, if any possible, since it's so overused in the organic food business
- Serif fonts
Ca. 175mm x 240mm x 10mm
One design idea that we had, just to show that we don't object to a bold and/or funny and/or colourful or any other remarkable design idea. The backside design is from an entirely different product line.