mark.chern got their new product packaging by running a design contest:
Reimagine alternative product packaging for amazing microcurrent sleep device!
Check out mark.chern's Product packaging contest…
Cosmetics & Beauty
none yet for this brand, but for others it is recover.somaclinic.sg. please look at the pink here.
Sleep Capsule | calm your nervous system
Description of the product
the product is a handheld microcurrent device that is used at night (hold in hand) to help with calming the body and inducing sleep. the product is targeted at people with insomnia.
Description of the product target audience
people who have trouble sleeping, who want to sleep
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their product packaging.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
mark.chern collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
It was good working with him.
1. Firstly, he listens to the feedback. 70% of the designers I worked with did not even follow the brief; and worse yet, didn't not follow the feedback give after they didn't follow the brief.
2. Secondly, He didn't just follow feedback. He was not a "you say this, i do this". He thought through the feedback, gave some recommendations, several options, and also reason for the changes. He really lives "Design" with a capital D.
3. While I did benefit from running a contest where I got ideas from many different designers, which then evolved my work, only about 20% of the designers could incorporated feedback on what worked in other designs - he was definitely one of those.
In the end, I got a design that was
1. approved by me and the focus group
2. way more evolved than I could have ever imagined at the start of the contest.
3. included ideas from E-Visual II. Even if some designs were not approved, I know that with him, we pushed the limit and hung in the upper reaches of "not too meh" and the lower reaches of "avante-garde." just right.
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
Rhythm of Being is a coaching modality that helps tech founders and executives get in maximum integrity with their purpo
We conduct insurance claims appraisals to resolve disputes regarding the amount of the loss.
The podcast is dedicated to exploring the history and culture of Washington state's diverse communities so clinicians an
We are a residential painter. We have previously designed a flyer that has worked well. Right now the cost per closed jo
Our target audience is mature women 40+ years old, living in Scandinavia and Europe.