Milan is absolutely a great designer - he made a truely unique and fun charismatic dog & cat design for me. I will be able to use them sitting together or pull them apart to pepper my communications. Milan is fast & will do whatever it takes to make you happy. Thank you, Milan and looking forward to doing more with you soon!
My designer not only nailed the design brief but her work resulted in exactly what I wanted and visioned at the end result. She was also extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Delivering in a timely manner and corresponding clearly with all my queries. Choosing Ana as the competition winner has made the whole experience of designing a label manageable resulting in great design. Thank you!
Designotion came into the Troopster Military Pack contest with an exact vision in mind. Professional, attentive and detail oriented, Designotion has done a spectacular job at creating a package for us.
- Sabina Elisabeth Design
Did a great job and even though we had a time difference got back to me timely and gave me a wonderful design that I am happy to showcase.
Will keep Syakuro as a designer for us! He did an awesome job both times.
- bow wow wow
Mila is a good designer.
How michaelB9 started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
- We'd like to switch the packaging of this product from a jar (see currently on https://zookiescookies.com/) to a box, to better allow for visually showcasing the product.
- We'd like to completely change the look and feel of the packaging to be more current, potentially more appealing to females and kids, and more vibrant
- We're ok with the current logo (although would be open to updating and/or tweaking).
- Don’t love black background/cap, would like to explore brighter color palette
Some off the things we'd potentially like to show on the box would be:
1. Visual of the how simple and easy the cookies are to make (see video on front page of website)
2. Visual of how great the finished cookies look
3. A comparison of how crappy traditional Milk Bones are compared to Zookies (see video on site)
4. A really cute and happy kid feeding a really cute and happy dog :-)
What to avoid
Attached is existing label and packaging for reference, but we'd like to explore dramatically redesigning entire look at feel.