"EYE-CATCHING" GRAPHIC (WITH WORDING) NEEDED TO VISUALLY DEMONSTRATE THIS UNIQUE COMPANY. GRAPHIC SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE WITH WORDING TO DEFINE THE TYPE OF SERVICE THIS IS.
DeBorah B. Pryor presents...
WHAT I WANT: A logo for stationary that will VISUALLY define the term (Public Speaking for the Private Person). Nothing TOO "artsy" as it will be viewed by corporate exec's as well as blue-collar entities. WHY I WANT THIS DESIGNED: This company provides a service that is unlike a "typical" public speaking workshop. I want the stationary logo to help draw attention to that fact. THE COMPANY: This is NOT a Toastmasters type workshop; instead, it is a carefully crafted class that identifies what public speaking truly is; and teaches how it impacts daily life. The "target audience" is anyone from executive directors, entreprenuers, graduating students, to the "everyday Joe". ABOUT ME: I created the curriculum used in this 4-hour workshop based on 30+ years of experience in communications; extensive research in the field. I am a critically acclaimed journalist, a world traveler, and college graduate. I have a "talent" for making people feel at ease, inspiring people using my own life experiences (good and bad); showing respect for all people; being inclusive instead of devisive and I am genuine in my approach.
- Item 1...DeBorah B. Pryor presents...
- Item 2...THE ART OF COMMUNICATION
- Item 3...(TAG LINE): Public Speaking for the Private Person (This should go UNDER the title line; and the words "Private Person" should be italicized)
- Color Scheme: Navy blue border at the top, olive green border at the bottom
- Company address, phone number, email, website, and trademark at bottom of page as follows respectively: MAILING ADDRESS 2275 Huntington Drive #252, San Marino, California, 91108 PHONE/FAX 818.247.2812 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WEBSITE: www.dpryorpresents.com and trademark at the very bottom should read: A DBP Venture (with TM logo if possible) VECTOR FORMAT
- Item 1...It to look TOO BUSY.