These gift notes are for people who make a purchase on our website and intend to have the product shipped to their friend or family. We give our customers the option to replace the invoice with a gift note that they can write a message on (through our website).
The requirements are:
- TWO templates: One for Christmas and the other for the rest of the year
- Include a space for the message - max. 250 characters with spaces
- Use our color theme (I would also suggest looking at our website):
#BFBFBF - border/box line
#373737 - header text
#666666 - body text
#996600 - other text or object that needs more emphasis
- The style should be classy and sophisticated, and happy (Come on! it's Christmas after all!) for the Christmas version.
- PERHAPS have this message on the gift note, but I'm not sure if there would be space for it. Use your better judgement:
"Congratulations on your gift! A friend or a group of your friends thought about you when browsing our collection of book posters. Better yet, they think of you as someone who is sophisticated, classy, and more importantly, well-read. We hope you enjoy your gift and remember to visit our online store for more literary posters!"
- Headlines should be in Plantagenet Cherokee font and Helvetica World for body.
- No bleed
- Dimensions: One square of an equally divided 8.5x11 paper that have been divided into 4.