We're a boutique online retailer and would like to include a couple of "tell a friend" cards in the orders we send out, to prompt our customers to tell their friends about us.
Who we are: an online retailer of niche and prestige cosmetics and beauty products - http://www.adorebeauty.com.au
The project: We want to prompt our customers to tell their friends about us. Word of mouth is the best advertising! So we want a gorgeous-looking referral card (business card sized) to put in each order, encouraging them to pass the card on to a friend if they enjoyed their experience.
Our image: is chic but approachable. Our site is currently being redesigned so we would like the referral cards to match the new design, which can be viewed here.
- Logo - download here (font is Lauren Script)
- Two sided full colour business card design - usual print-ready format, 89x54mm + 2mm bleed - see artwork specifications
- Front of card should include:
Some reference to the four main sections of our site, i.e. Shopping / Forum / Beauty IQ / Beauty
Reviews (was thinking probably something like the top nav on our website design)
"Shop, chat, learn and discover on Australia’s
best beauty site."
- Back of card should include:"We’re 100% Australian owned and operated,
and we rely on word of mouth to grow.If you enjoyed your experience with us,
please support us by passing on this card and telling your friends!"
- **UPDATE:** If you want to include a call to action, I prefer "spread the word" (not "tell a friend")
- Script/handwriting fonts (our logo is script, I think any more is overkill)