We are launching our new company and have just announced the winner of the logo contest on 99 Designs. Our team is looking for help to create a clean set of stationary with the new approved logo that translates our message of a company that focus’s on only opportunities in the world of sports, luxury and lifestyle. This new stationary will be our connection to the world and needs to "grab you". We want the designers to take all liberties and show us their best work incorporating the new logo.
Innovative Sports Ventures
We are a venture capital, development and athlete focused company. We have a team of seasoned veterans from the world of venture capital, luxury real estate development and professional athlete management coming together to form this new entity. The stationary needs to be professional, corporate and modern all at the same time. We are looking to create in the suite of stationary: business card, letterhead, standard envelope and "from the desk of" note cards / pads. This will be given to our target audience which are technology companies within the sports sector looking for funding, land owners / developers looking for seasoned consultants and professional athletes needing assistance with their day-to-day lives. The use of the new logo should give the message of strength, power and clarity. Needs to be a bit more corporate than playful but please BE creative.Our target markets are multi-faceted so we need to have a professional / creative look reflected. We will be reviewing entries regularly so expect prompt feedback.
You can find two versions of the logo at;
The logo design winner from 99Designs provided us with his PMS colors so that the blues from the logo can match the blue in the stationary:
The color codes are as follows:
blue = #087EFF
Lt grey = #3F3F3F
Background grey = #2D2D2D
- The most important is a very clean and professional set of stationary that shows off the logo very well
- Focus on a two-sided card. One can be the logo against the dark background the other against the white background ....we are open to either a horizontal or vertical option
- The logo was created so that we immediately out of the gate begin to brand ourselves "iSV" but yet the logo explains what it stands for. So the logo in a pretty good size on one side of the card should work very well. On the other side please use the following info: 1.) Joe Johnson - CEO / Founder 2.) 1234 Somewhere Street 3.) San Francisco, CA 12345 4.) Main: 123.456.7890 5.) Cell: 098.765.4321 6.) Fax: 123.456.7899 7.) Email: Joe@isven.com 8.) Web: http://www.InnovativeSportsVentures.com
- Please feel free to use the Blue dot or the Blue half circle as elements as screen backs, raised, indents, whatever
- Boring, same old, day-to-day office stationary