1. This t-shirt design is for our 2011 fundraising campaign. Last year we raised over one million dollars during our campaign, so our theme this year is "One in a Million" where our focus will be on individuals who received financial assistance since our last campaign, and the individuals who helped us meet our fundraising goal of one million dollars. It is also a play on words with the idea that catastrophic events can be a rare event like 4 in a million or 1 in a million.
2. We need a One-in-a-Million theme logo/design (main logo) on the T-Shirt that embodies this year's fundraising campaign. It should be compact enough to be used in other media material.
3. We also require the use of two associated logos: The Hug Fund (secondary to main logo) and HCR ManorCare Gives (least prominent logo). The Gives logo could be smallish and perhaps placed on the sleeve or back of the t-shirt while the Hug Fund logo should be more predominate.
4. We want the t-shirts colors to be either black or white. However, our logo contains a dark blue color that won't show well on black; the logo will probably require an outline or a solid block of color behind it if going on a black shirt...we are excited to see your ideas for this!
5. The winning design needs to be delivered in an Adobe Illustrator file format.