We are a new on-line store for fight wear, we are looking for contemporary designs that portray an image of the brawny tough street-wise young man - someone who might be a young version of Rocky Balboa.
(Disclaimer: We do not advocate hate or violence in any form - we are a sporting wear organisation)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are building a line of sporting wear designs as well as casual wear. There will be more competitions to come...
The winning design will need to be provided in an Illustrator or Photoshop format (if you can't do that let me know early - we might be able to work something out)
Vector images/illustrations are preferred and we really want to keep it to a maximum of 4 colours.
Elements include but not restricted to:
- barbed wire
- City war-zone type graphics
- angels (good/bad)
- guns (ie crossed revolvers)
- Up to 4 colour (it can be more if the design justifies the exception)
- Tattoo elements
- No Violent Images
- No Hate Images
- No images of a sexual nature
- DEFINITELY NO STOCK ART - please ensure that all art is original - or constitutes significant original contentAny entries that we feel are innapropriate will be removed