The Visitor Management product is an online tool that manages attendance for visitors in a building, attendees of an event, contractors/workers of a project, and more. The software tracks where and when visitors are on location to provide accurate attendance data for management and event organizers. We will be selling ID card printers on the website as well. Our business is located in Australia.
Our target audience for the visitor management product is corporate offices, contractors, manufacturing businesses, schools, universities, high security sites and other businesses that would need to track visitors on location. Our target audience for the event management product is sales and marketing teams in charge of running seminars, conferences, training sessions, trade shows, and other client events to track attendees.
We’re looking for a clean, attractive, simple website interface. We only need the homepage design and no coding is required. The final image delivery must be a Photoshop document (.PSD).
We will be using the homepage design as the template for the rest of the pages of the website as well so there needs to be a clear content section where we can add detailed product information in.
Please see the Page Details section for more information on what to specifically include on the website page design.
1. The main navigation menu should include: Home, Visitor Management, Contractor Management, Event Management, Staff ID Card Machines, About Us, Contact Us, Blog
2. The main content section should be black/dark text on a white background.
3. Please include bulleted lists, number lists, heading, subheadings, and a drop down menu for the navigation bar in the design.
4. We don’t currently have a logo so it would be great to include one on the top of the site, maybe something representing Australia or visitor management, but it's not required. You could just use the website name “Visitor Management” as a text logo too.
5. Be sure to include the phone number 1300 800 077 somewhere in the design as the contact number.
6. For more information about the visitor and event management products, you can visit our New Zealand partner’s site at http://www.locatingus.com, but we are looking for a unique design as we are a separate company, so don’t use their company logo or content.
http://www.locatingus.com - Please note that this is the website of our New Zealand partner company. Our site should have an original look and feel to it. Also, we would need a content section in the body of the page to add company and product information to.