How imagineinternet started their web page design journey
Our client is National Auto Collision Centers and they are looking to replace their existing site at http://www.nationalautocollisioncenters.com. They would like an optimized site that grabs users attention, is user friendly, and ultimately results in new business.
National Auto Collision Centers is a locally owned and operated auto body repair business in Tucson, Arizona. The company started in 2004 with one location at 1931 W. Grant Road, and opened a second shop in early 2009 at 4610 East Broadway.
National Auto Collisions is an I-CAR GOLD certified facility and takes great strides to ensure the customer is satisfied and make the process of getting a car repaired as easy as possible.
- Complete auto body repair services
- Original Manufactured Parts
- Free courtesy cars and trucks
- Free pickup and delivery
- Free 24 hour towing
- Limited Warranty
- Garanted repair time
- Off site estimates
- Complete handling of insurance claims
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
People in need of the services above, those that have been in an accident.
- Large image area that will be used for flash animation
- introductory text area that will emphasize - who we are, what we do, why you should work with us, and then a call-to-action button.
- Logos for organizations: BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Easy to find contact information (can be found on existing site)
- Nationwide warrantee seal ( see existing site)
- Testimonial (possibly as part of the flash)
- Picture of coupon
- Link to the site "En Español"
- please use images found at this link rather than stock photos : http://www.gowebsolutions.com/dev/n…s/resized/
- Menu: Home, Services, Locations, Accident Checklist, FAQs, Testimonials, About Us, Contact Us