Did a great job and came up with exactly what I didn't know I was looking for!
- Groomatorium Inc
AMAZING DESIGNS! THANK YOU!
Wonderful Designer, Very hard working and able to fulfill all my requirements.
Thank you djdrestha ! Professional, helpful and extremely talented.
How Blue Tree Digital started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Blue Tree Phuket
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Blue Tree, Phuket is a brand-new entertainment facility which promises to offer fun and excitement for all of the family. Featuring retail and dining outlets, fitness and leisure activities, and even Thailand’s first Crystal Lagoon with wide ranging activities, this wonderful, convenient and contemporary venue will be a welcome addition to the city of Phuket. Daytime will have a certain atmosphere. Evening and night time will have a different vibe.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We are an entertainment destination and we are choosing not to group ourselves with tourism and travel industry because we feel the design and marketing efforts for tourism and travel is boring. We want an easy to navigate and elegant design that places mobile first, video first. (Responsive design must take into account text alignment and photo resizing) We are still under construction but we have renderings that can be used as placeholder images. We also have an environmental angle and try to tie in sustainability into everything we do.
1. Homepage/Content page: We need the website to be impactful with large carousel images and background video option to be displayed. As you scroll down, we want to be able to layout text and photos in a clean manner. There should be main text body, images, and sections below for testimonials, upcoming events/activities and news.
2. Facilities page: show off various facility thumbnails and descriptions.
3. Ticket sales page: highlighting various ticket packages and promotions that can link to the payment gateway.
4. Retail and Dining page: Listing various businesses opening in our "community mall"
5. Events and Activities page - we will have daily, weekly, monthly activities listed in an interactive calendar and over 100 different activities for people of all ages. This page should be able to list and highlight details about each.
What to avoid
No limits. Please see the pantone colors in the attachments. However, content from the existing site is not to be retained. All articles and content will be written again from scratch.
Blue Tree Phuket has this motto: 1. Do it First 2. Do it Different 3. Do it Sustainably.
We don't want a typical hotel/tourist/travel website. We want our website to be more memorable and more impactful upon visiting the homepage. This is a huge and beautiful facility that the owners are very proud of. Many things have been redone to life the standards of design, construction, safety, and more so the project has been delayed. We want the website able to convey the quality and excitement. First and foremost this is a family destination. However, Blue Tree caters to all. We have activities and entertainment day and night for all ages. Our own beach club will rival brands like Cafe del Mar, Catch Beach Club, and more. Some of our pages will cater to the more adult party crowd. Some will cater to families. Some will cater to a more general crowd. We are aware that the photos and content do play a big role but we want the designers to be aware of what we are aiming for. Our facility will be holding events big and small from cocktail receptions to huge concerts and music festivals. AND MUCH MUCH MORE!