BarcodePayments.com (BP) is a payment system that enables retailers to quickly and easily accept mobile phone payments from consumers. BP's technology works on all mobile devices, and does not rely on hardware add-ons, SMS, phone cameras, or any proprietary standards.
To pay using BP's technology, the consumer will generate a one-time payment barcode, which is scanned by the retailer at checkout. BP's system instantly verifies and transfers the payment from the consumer's account to the retailer's account. The entire checkout process is completed in less than 5 seconds.
BP is integrated with all major Point Of Sale (POS) systems, and requires only a small barcode scanner.
We would like to deliver the concept in a highly accessible manner to everyone, with a clear, direct message and design.
We have two target audiences: 1) Consumers and 2) Merchants.
1) Consumers will be 18-35, and hip, urban, and tech-savvy. They will see value in the simplicity of the product, and not having to carry cash and cards with them.
2) Merchants will be small to medium sized business who have a high volume of transactions under $100, such as coffee shops. They will see value in increasing the speed of checkout, reducing transaction fees, and increasing customer satisfaction.
We're looking for a design for the front page of our site.
The design should be:
- Clean, clean clean
- Balancing bright and fun with corporate and minimal
- Big, bold, easy to understand
- Use of iconography and illustration preferred over imagery
The system uses 2D BARCODES, so please don't use a traditional line barcode in your design.
I would like the dominant colors to be green and white.
I've attached a mockup for the FULL site, but I'm only asking for the design of the FIRST page. Please note, the layout CAN be changed, it's really up to you. We want something fantastic!
We will work with the chosen designer to complete the remaining pages as a separate contract. I will also require an iPhone app design, and a mobile site design.
But these are just ideas, hit me with YOUR best ideas. I appreciate good, professional design.
We only require design, not HTML.