cars2deliver will provide a service to match a person or company wishing to transport their car, van, tractor, truck or motorbike with a company providing the service at the cheapest price.
In short, it's like eBay for getting your vehicle transported.
The site aims to get the best deal for the customer by allowing service providers to bid for the job in a Dutch auction. The site also aims to reduce carbon emissions by helping service providers to maximise empty space on their vehicles.
We are targeting two distinct customer groups:
- The customer wishing to get their vehicle delivered
- A service provider company whom delivers vehicles
We will attach an archive containing design requirements and possible layouts. Briefly our requirements are for:
- A mock-up of three different pages (with common header and footer)
- The main page to have a Flash asset incorporated
- Use of the logo within the archive that was the result of a recent 99designs contest.
The final deliverable will be a PSD for each page and the Flash project and SWF. No HTML or CSS coding is required. If using custom fonts these must be included so that the copy can be tweaked after the contest has finished.
We'll provide regular feedback. Good luck with your design.