How LighthouseBay started their web page design journey
THIS IS A WEBSITE DESIGN CONTEST.
This website is geared towards helping students find schools & programs they are interested in. They will be able to search for schools, programs and more by either their zip code or by clicking on different categories.
The winning design will be innovative. This contest is being relisted due to no all previous entries being logos.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The goal is to look friendly,inviting, as well as innovative and new. I want a site that looks'cool'. You have the freedom to arrange items & categorizationaccording to what you would like.
The winner will be hired to do 2 more subpages, for a total prize of $500 ($300 main page, $100 each for two extra pages)
- New, fun & innovative design
- Clear organization that makes sense, focusing on strongest actions (searching, browsing)
- Left hand navigation for important topics
- Friendly images, space to breath
- Topics/categories from http://www.collegesurfing.com (although doesn't have to be as detailed, and shouldn't look cluttered)
- Unorganized, cluttered design
- Things too spaced apart
- Uninspiring design