He has been very helpful. In fact he goes what he is expected and patiently making changes till we arrive at the design that is satisfactory to my entire team. Thanks, very much for such great work. We are really pleased with the design
How ISESofMN started their web page design journey
ISESMN.org OR Innovative Special Education Services of Minnesota
ISES is a small nonprofit organization based in St. Paul, MN. We act as special education directors for charter schools throughout the state. It is required by law that each school has one. We are looking for a classy and modern looking website. We want something that looks sophisticated, clean and is user friendly. We charge more than all of our competitors and we want it to look like we have reason to do so but our current website lacks function and charisma. We are open to your ability and creativity.
The ISES Vision: To be recognized as an innovative leader that provides the highest quality of special education directorship to charter schools throughout Minnesota. We will also be the partner of choice for institutions seeking to build exceptional special education programs.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience will be school administrators and special education teachers. General goal through the website is to create and enhance company/brand image and awareness thus resulting in an increase in the number of contract schools. We will market our services and our other key value drivers.
• We are asking you to create a template, with the front page being demonstrated.
• PSD Required, no HTML need.
• Max site with of 1000px, would prefer a 960px grid based layout.
• Open to all types of template designs. No cookie cutters.
• We would prefer menu bar at top.
• Brand colors are: Green: RGB 9/149/76, Beige: RGB 147/137/83, Orange: CMYK 0/8/100/12 and absolute black and white.
• Logo may be tweeked a little but original logo must be on homepage.
• Room for lots of images of children. At least one image on every page.
• Somewhere to link our social networking pages.
• Would prefer to not have stock photos in it (as other than placeholders).