Great end result! Very responsive to my feedback with extremely fast turn around.
- R2 RELIABILITY
Manish was a pleasure to work with and his designs matched our needs very well.
- Smashing Boys
They did an excellent job and was very please with their final work.
Great Designer. Everything okay!
- Heiner Hemken
The designer does not have to do anything different next time. They did a great job.
Max is a great designer for our client. Looking forward to continuing to work with Max on future projects.
How R2 RELIABILITY started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer online training, coaching and consulting services in the area of maintenance & reliability. We work with small to medium sized companies in asset-intensive industries e.g. power generation, water utilities, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, various manufacturing industries, upstream oil & gas.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Please see the attached design brief and page mock-up. They will provide you will all the information you need to put together a great, winning design.
See the attached design brief for full details.
The Home page is expected to include the following sections.
• Page Header – area which includes the logo, company name and main menu
• Value Proposition – this should cover the remaining area above the fold. It should contain a compelling visual image relating to our “Road to Reliability” concept and show include a headline and sub-header to explain what we offer
• Reliability Matters – this section highlights the value of reliability in an industrial setting. This explains why what we do / offer is so important to our clients.
• It’s Not That Complicated – this section explains that the frameworks commonly used in industry are overly complicated. We can achieve the desired result by focussing on just a few critical aspects. This section aims to introduce our Road to Reliability™ concept
• 4 Essential Elements – overview of the 4 elements that are included in our unique “Road to Reliability™” model. This model is simple, yet proven to be effective (through experience & research).
• Social Proof – recommendations from industry peers, clients etc.
• Lead Magnet – opportunity for clients to download a PDF copy of our Road to Reliability™ framework
• Footer – links to various key pages in the site e.g. About Page, Contact Page etc.
Please see the attached design brief and page mock-up.
Once the homepage is designed there is likely to be further work in designing additional pages, but I'm not including these in his contest as I have not had enough time to think through what I want on those pages.