pjohnsonM got their new web page design by running a design contest:
Full Redesign for vacation rental disruptor The Cabin Pros
Check out pjohnsonM's Web page design contest…
Real Estate & Mortgage
We are a full service vacation rental management company specifically targeted towards managing cabin rentals for the greater pigeon forge / Gatlinburg market
I would like a mid-century modern type look slanted towards a nature based theme / cabin theme. I think rustic and cool. I would check out www.urbancowboybnb.com to get some inspiration on overall design.
Homepage should introduce the company and speak to both owners and customers. It should highlight our strengths and our channel partners that we work with. Owners page should be specific to potential owners and the services that we provide along with a case study for reference Guest page should list our properties that are available for rental and have a picture of each property and the price this should lead to individual property pages that show the availability and pictues / description of the cabin Experience page should have the ability add different experience backed packages that the guest can select i.e. adventure package, fishing package, hiking package and custom package contact us page should include our number and a free form text field that will send us an email if the customer has questions
What to avoid
stay towards mountain, rustic type patterns and colors
Do some research on vacation rental management sites. It's different then a typical retail site because there are two audiences involved. The potential owner of a property seeking services and the guest who is looking a property to book.
US$2,199 Gold package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Web page design starts at $849.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their web page design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
pjohnsonM collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
We were so lucky to have Five Visuals enter our web page design contest. My review probably won't do them justice, but I'll try to highlight some of the main things that stuck out to me.
The amount of effort and professionalism they put into this project is what you'd hope for with a 1-1 project. It was definitely unexpected for a contest, considering there was no guarantee that their design would be chosen.
I was in contact with Chris throughout this project and his communication was excellent from start to finish. He and the rest of the team truly care about their work and it's clear that they give 110% effort.
A few main highlights from my experience:
- They fully read our long brief before beginning any of the design work. Chris contacted me prior to development to confirm the takeaways from the brief and that they understood what we were looking for. I could tell right away that they were a cut above the rest.
- In our brief, we disclosed the theme that our site would be built on. They actually purchased the theme and referenced it during the design development to ensure that their designs would would be compatible.
- They provided notations on many of the design elements to describe the marketing psychology and reasoning behind their designs. In addition to their ability to create amazing looking pages, it's clear they're also very knowledgeable about landing page optimization to increase conversions.
- Our photography assets were fairly limited but they worked with what we had and created beautiful images.
- We asked them to provide direction for photography so we could take some new photos during our next session. Not only did they provide text descriptions and image examples, but they even went as far as recommending the type of lens to take the photos.
Those are just a few of the main things that come to mind right now but they seriously impressed me every step of the way through this project. I'm not sure what the requirements are to earn "Top Level" designer status on here, but they are more than deserving of that badge.
We are working with Five Visuals to finalize the development on this project and we hope to continue a long-term working relationship with them. I can't recommend them highly enough. If you're able to get on their schedule, you will not regret it!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
New Brokerage in the state of Texas. We focus on both commercial and residential markets.
We make crispy eggs
It's a real estate company targeting mid-to-high end home buyers and sellers. The location is on the coast. There are is
We are a boutique real estate agency, specialising in projects marketing and high rise apartment sales and specialised m
private money lender, broker, fix and flips, buy and rent, real estate investing