Great understanding and interpretation of my needs. Smart designer.
- Tracy Gueno Gardner
How Speedwinds started their web page design journey
This project is for a complete redesign of our current site. This includes every element of the look and feel, including layout, font, colors, images, buttons, call-to-action graphics, etc. If you see the element on our site, it needs to be redone. I do not want any of the graphical elements re-used (except for the logo).
The overall feel of the site should be clean, professional and above all trustworthy (think of what a pharmaceutical companies site would look like). I don’t like anything that looks like a gimmick.
Here are good examples of site that incorporate elements that I like.
Elements to include on each page:
1. Call to Action
a. Buy Now (make this prominent)
b. Learn More
2. Trust Icons: McAfee, BBB, TrustE (place these prominently on the site)
3. Logo: a good copy of the logo can be found at the top of this site: http://www.procerintv.com/
1. Main colors: Blues, greys and whites.
2. Accent color: a variation between orange and red
Width: 750-800 px
1. Header panel
2. Left hand panel
3. Footer panel
4. NO RIGHT HAND PANEL
2. The men do not necessarily need to be bald. I DO NOT WANT images of bald men looking perplexed, upset, etc.
3. Full width lifestyle images are preferred to allow room for text and product image. See http://www.buy-procerin.com/ for example.
1. Vertical or horizontal are fine
- The overall feel of the site should be clean,professional and above all trustworthy (think of what a pharmaceutical companiessite would look like).
- Read my brief carefully and include all items requested
- I don’t like anything that looks like a gimmick.