- A SINGLE web page design
- Design only (PSD file or similar), NO html required
- Professional look and feel, with fresh current design
- Emphasize sustainability and "green" qualities of company
- Minor tweak to logo (to change "d" color from orange to yellow or something else that "pops")
This site has a few requirements beyond the ones you get all the time (fresh design, classy look, professional feel):
You can see some image resources here:
There needs to be a prominent icon or callout about our FSC Chain of custody certification. (see http://www.fsc.org/ for more info)
We need the 4d logo tweaked. The color of the “d” needs to be some other color besides the current orange (we're thinking yellow). Tweak this to make it "pop"!
We are only looking for a single page design. To help with your navigation design, you should know that the site will ultimately have 5 pages:
Home, Our Story, Sustainability, Options, and Contact Us
Photos of schools, kids, health care professionals, etc. can be used. We'd like the website to have a community feel. Focus is on casework but also on the communities and the Sustainable environment that our cabinets will bring as they are all "green". This is a HUGE selling point! Also, consider images of the mountains and/or trees - this will also help evoke the "sustainable" feel.
We would like the page to be 800 pixels tall or less.
Have fun! We work hard to provide excellent, constructive feedback, so you know where you stand and what you can do to improve your chances of winning.
We've had issues in the past with designers feeling "ripped off" by other designers - so we're running a blind contest this time. Design with confidence!
The website domain is 4dcasework.com
* Keep in mind that the target audience is primarily architects.
* Visual cues are better than text
* Please be aware of "Green Washing". We need to have a sustainable feel , but should NOT overly state or appear "green green green"
* Limit green and brown colors in text, tabs, backgrounds, etc. Some is ok, but please be aware of overdoing it.
* The client likes the mountain/forest CUES - it says rocky mountain region (they are based in Denver, CO), sustainable and ties into the FSC certification. But please, don't overdo it.
* The client like the photos of children in libraries and classrooms. Ties in the human element.
* The design for the home page does not need lots of text. We want to grab the visitors attention and quickly direct them to the relevant page for their profession/interest.