Homepage: Must be a "young" and dynamic page, explaining briefly what the site does (with a link to "About"). Must have images that represent power, money, success, work-personal life balance, etc.. Must have a login / register (via Facebook or Linkedin or form). It could be a dropdown from the menu, for example.
Questionnaire page: This page should be prepared for one question for a time, with a button to "continue" to the next question. It is important to clarify how far away the user is to the end (with a colored bar or percent complete, for example). We only need the visual, the backend will be held over the html.
Page Dashboard: This is the most important page. Here the user will see how he is in his area. Must be a page quite illustrative. The information to be contained here may be divided into three categories (in three tabs, for example). They are:
- First category: How am I prepared for the labor market?
The score (0 to 100) in relation to the user as he is in his area (after he answered the questionnaire)
A score of it in relation to other areas
- Second category: How are my skills compared with the other users?
The "gaps" in relation to the user's core skills of that area (about 15 skills), with a link to indicated courses alongside each competency.
Comparison of the average grades of him with the other users of the site (here only subscribers have access).
- Third category: Market Information
Average salary of the professional area.
Number of places offered
About Page: This page should contain the walkthrough of the site in a dynamic, young and illustrative, and the advantages of the subscriber. The advantages should be placed for example in a table that indicates the attributes that the subscriber has access and the free doesn't. The steps are:
- Step 1: The user login and choose his area of interest
- Step 2: The user fills out the questionnaire and skills profile
- Step 3: He accesses his Dashboard and see their strengths and weaknesses, and compares to the market
- Step 4: We display courses for the user, and he improves on his area of expertise
Indication courses page: This page should contain a list of courses offered to the user after he clicks "recommended courses", with basic information about the course.