Good grasp of concept and responsive to change requests.
How ThoughtJet started their web page design journey
B2Lead is an advertising network that will help online Publishers and Advertisers generate sales leads. We are looking for a clean, business like professional design with a web 2.0 feel to it. Thank you!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a home page and a single template for subsequent pages. The body of the home page is a combination of two rounded rectangluar tinted boxes that describe benefits for 'advertisers' and benefits for 'publishers'. We also need a 1, 2, 3 step process that explains 'how it works' that can also be tinted boxes, icons, or the use of actual numbers that correspond to the copy we write for each of the three steps. Your choice.
- Tagline for logo is 'B2B Lead Generation Ad Network For The Complex Sale'
- Preferred colors are orange or blue with a gray accents or background
- The benefits boxes described above need buttons, one for 'Advertiser Sign-Up' and one for 'Publisher Sign-Up'
- Need two buttons to go in upper right hand corner of page for 'Advertiser Sign-In' and 'Publisher Sign-In'
- Need nav bar with buttons for 'Advertisers', 'Publishers', 'How It Works', 'About Us', 'Contact Us'.
Anything that looks to busy. Really want a professional clean look to it.