Ananya & Abby, his product manager were a blessing to work with! They took my vision & created a master piece. They explained everything they were doing along the way & were always available when I had a question. They did a great job!
- Tony Kosack
How maks67 started their web page design journey
I need a clean and professional looking home page design for a directory website I am working on. The website will feature location-based listings of Chicago dental practices.
Chicago Dental Directory
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The different practices will be sorted by neighborhood, so the navigation will have to account for the presence of several (likely 20 or so) links to different category pages. There will also be a resource section for relevant articles which will need to be included in the design. This does not necessarily need to be in the sidebar, but can be below the main content section, or whatever you deem best. I would like the page design to also incorporate a featured section which will highlight a dental practice most likely with photo, short description, and a link to its page. Please source from iStockPhoto and I will purchase imagery if necessary for final design.
Final design will need to be provided in layered PSD format. Please ask any questions and I will respond promptly! Thanks!
Payment sent via PayPal is preferred, but I am open to other options if necessary. Any Western Union fees will be deducted from prize amount.
- Blue main color in color scheme
- Professional, distinguished look should convey trust to visitors
- Left-aligned vertical navigation
- Horizontal navigation links to Home, About, Contact, and Advertise pages.
- Right-aligned main content section
- Section in main content area for "featured practice" should accommodate small photo, text, and link to featured page
- Articles section for related articles and other content
- Web 2.0 look good, although please don't go overboard
- Search box included, though not intrusive
- Ad space for one or two standard banner size ads if possible