How marcisler started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
It's not yet a business, it's a private project; a simple version of honeyfund.com, where people can publish their list of wishes (honeymoon nights or other gifts) and get these "items" as a gift from their friends.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
- light, modern design
- turquise, white, brown are nice colours
- i like brid-couple pictures with "old-photo-frame"
1. starting page with 1-2 cheap stock-pictures and a short information about the service; e-mailfield, where people can sign up
2. a one-pager, where i see a) a picture of the bridal couple, a short intro by the bridal couple and then a dynamic list of items, which can be "donated";
BTW: after pressing the "donate" button, a "please tell us name and e-mailadress" appears and the guest can confirm his donation; he will then get the details about "how to pay the gift" by-email.
- please, NO pink and No light-blue.
- NOT CLASSIC marriage designs, stay modern