* Design entries must be institutional, quite serious and formal. Very clean and professional, but also current. Sober Web 2.0 elements are welcome, but please don’t exaggerate with gloss or rounded corners. No blog style.
Layout must be usable for multiple pages/sections. Layout must allow the content to be read easily
* PSD source file is required. Winner should provide all fonts used. Base on resolution of 1024x728. Please keep your files organized. Files with nothing but layers without folders, names, etc, will not be accepted
* Preferences: Light or white background color
* site map: in your design entries consider only the first level item and a second level for the inner page
* wireframes label (it-en)
* six wireframes: each wireframe model is made up of one home page and one inner page.
- Wireframe model A (two files: A - home page + A - inner page)
- Wireframe model B (two files: B- home page + B - inner page)
- Wireframe model C (two files: C - home page + C - inner page)