We are a recruitment company.
Job buzzs is an innovative online procurement specialist system that revolutionizes the traditional way of contract hire by introducing collaboration as the new way of doing contract hire for both clients and vendors.
Name: Job buzzs
Slogan: Contract Hire Redefined
We have had a logo design from 99designs.com, thanks to Runo and other 78 designers for their contribution!
It has been a great experience to work with all designers and 99designs.
We'd like to invite everyone again to design a unique look and feel experience for job buzzs website.
1. Vendors (Very traditional recruitment agencies varies in size and experience. Most of them are not Internet savvy.)
2. Clients (Fortune 500 companies and corporate from different industries including IT, Health Care etc. Most likely from HR or Procurement Department. )
3. Consultants (Experienced Recruitment Consultants)
For the design of sub page "how it works".
We have upload to file "how it works.jpg" to show in steps how our system works for vendors and clients separately. You may change the design of the workflow and put them on separate tabs to view.
We also upload other file "Copyright-jobbuzzs.xlsx" to show the exact content for our subpages. You may take these as a reference. If you can open the atached excel file, please go to this link below:
For homepage menu, we'd like to have all the links stated in the subpage2 (Please refer to attached excel file) and subpage1 (how it works).
For tab menu, the link to "how it works" page is definitely a must have, we'd have other 3 to 4 links which you can pick any of the links from subpage2 at this time.
For the bottom menu, again we want all the links to subpage2 and homepage, how it works.
One thing to notice, since we are on a tight schedule, we'd make our decision on 6pm 1st Nov far-east time. Please consider.
We want one homepage and two sub-pages to be designed. You can work on the homepage design first. Only those who are rated with 4 star or above for homepage design must submit the rest of the two sub-pages for final selection.
These are the general requirements for our website design, please download the attach excel file for detailed requirements.
1. We want something "different". It is still a professional website so there may not be funny pictures but the coloring and layout can be distinguished and innovative.
2. We feel that the modern design of using words with big font to catch attention is a good practice, please implement.
3. Design must be simple and easy to understand for our non tech savvy users.
4. Please use the attached logo for website design, you can use different font but please keep the color as it is. We want the logo to be placed on the top left corner of the website.
5. We have provided a list of websites we like in the attached excel file for reference.
6. Design need to be submitted in .psd format with layers.
7. We are likely to increase the prize for outstanding designs.
8. No flash needed and the design should be able to convert to HTML and CSS template easily.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.