Home page design needed for a new online business, MinionMonitor.com. The business is a lighthearted approach to opinion polls and the home page should express an element of gamesmanship, ala a slot machine. A wireframe will be provided as a guide and we need your creativity to bring it to life. And the logo is a winner from 99Designs and will also be provided.
MinionMonitor.com integrates the gamesmanship of slot machines with an online opinion poll. Users will be presented with a few questions on popular topics, weigh in with their votes and see how others responded.
The logo and wireframe can be accessed at http://www.net-conversion.com/minion/.
The overriding guideline is to have fun with it while keeping it simple.
- Integrated navigation elements: Home, How To & Who, Chatter, Merch, Minion of the Week, Invite
- Tagline: A Squawk Box for 96 Million Americans
- Style: fresh, fun, mischief and smarts
- Functionally: simplicity rules for the user
- The logo and slot machine/opinion poll will be animated in flash during the final programming, so design accordingly
- Logo provided (see Description)
- An example of a clean opinion poll is Sodahead.com, though it lacks the entertainment value that this design should convey
- anything carnival-like, such as bodog.com
- hard-core gamer sites, such as Gamespot.com