Klatcher is growing fast, and we have to improve our designs for the next investment round .
We want our visitors to think / feel “Wow, that’s bold” and “Hey, I really like this, it looks pleasant and nice and I want to be part of it”.
For a sample design with all required components, go here:
Take a look at our existing site at http://www.klatcher.com.
WE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AND ARE LOOKING FOR A SKILLED AND VISIONARY DESIGNER TO SUPPORT OUR TEAM BEYOND THIS CONTEST.
What this is all about
Klatcherrevolutionizes user generated content by providing the look and feel of bigmedia to everyone for free. Our technologyworks perfect, our site is growing, but Klatcher looks like crap.
Create adesign that looksbold, stylish and exciting, yet lean and slick, and does not alienate authorsby being too cold, or sterile.
We want our visitors to think / feel “Wow, that’sbold” and “Hey, I really like this, it looks pleasant and nice and I want to bepart of it”.
For a sample design with all required components, go here: http://www.klatcher.com/Klatcher/Kl…_Re_Design
Take a lookat our existing site at http://www.klatcher.com.
You arefree to come up with whatever variations you like. We are totally open, as longas the mission objective (be bold, stylish, slick, lean) are accomplished. Ifyou want to change the Klatcher logo, feel free to do so.
Your taskis to re-design 5 pages:
1) mainpage- mockup (link).
2) channelpage (sample-channel: link)
3) storyview page (sample-channel: link)
4) subscriptionpage (sample-channel: link)
5) paymentpage (sample-channel: link)
To win,send in your design for 1) - main page.
I am veryhappy to answer your questions during the process:
Thanks fortaking part – we will give all participants a feedback!
Use ALLcomponents that you find in the mockup, including the new headline andexplanation (“Klatcher makes you BIG - Give your stories, knowledge, art andmusic bolder looks, more trafficand BIG sales. It‘s free andtakes only one mouseclick.”
- final file format needed: .xcf (GIMP) or .psf (Photoshop)
- Design should be either resolution independant or narrower than 1024 pixels width
- if you intend some animations to occur on the final site, we will need a detailed description of these
- rgb colors for standard links, hovered links
- .xcf or .psf file should contain both, normal and hovered version of buttons
- general short explanation of your design (e.g. what you thought should happen when clicking here? or on what do we need to pay special attention to when implementing your design?)
- Anything that is not absolutely professional.