THANKS FOR MAKING THIS A GREAT CONTEST!
All 5 Star Designs will be voted on and the one with the higest votes from my office will win!
PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR THE WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED IT IS A HOLIDAY WEEKEND AND MAY DELAY THE RESULT
BY ONE DAY!
>>>ONE OF THE 5 STAR DESIGNS WILL BE CHOSEN!
RTI - Reforestation Technologies International
What We Need
We just had our Logo Re-designed and that logo (AI file) can be downloded here: http://www.reforest.com/RTI_FINAL_-_color.zip
We are looking for a contemporary corporate look for our site that the current design does not convey.
Overall, the design we will choose will be the one that best represents the following:
- 1 A contemporary design that looks professional and is relevant to our industry.
- 2 Menu Bar Top - Horizontal (will be a dropdown)
- 3 Left Menu - Vertical.
A Navigation PDF diagram/outline can be seen here. http://www.reforest.com/site/refore…e-plan.pdf
*This is just to show what the links should say.
- 1 The Index Page redesigned including the graphics on that page, as the current circle design and it's colors are not working and don't give us the corporate look we are seeking.
we only really need the graphics associates with the three products in the "circle" graphic.
We are looking for a new way to present those three products in a more profesional way on our new home page.
Click this link to download the product AI files:
- 2 A Sub Page with an "Information area" which should be located at the top of the content area.
This information area/graphic should be 120 pixels high with the width being dependant on the design, but it should be wide enough for a SitePal Character (http://www.sitepal.com) and a small paragraph of product information text to the right or to the left.
The sub-page will basically be the same as the index page, except for an area at the top of the content section which is to offer a brief outline of any given product or webpage.
The colors should be based on the logo Colors. (please do add your own ideas too)
- Designs that are too dark, IE Hunter Green.
- Non Corporate/Professional Looking designs. (must look like a million bucks! so too speak)