The Training Guidance Group is seeking a dynamic designer to take the components of our current website, integrate new photos created and make an engaging new website design to capture viewers' attention.
The Training Guidance Group is a leading source of trainingsolutions for companies in the United States. With a focus in seven key delivery areas, the Training Guidance Groupprovides a comprehensive resource for companies to meet and exceed theirtraining needs.
Recently, the Training Guidance Group came together tocapture photo and video reel to use in rebranding its website. The goal of this 99designs project is toincorporate these photos in a compelling way that drives home our key deliverymessages of energy and interaction. I wouldlike to see the bold colors of the logo utilized in the design of the page. Rather than just ‘sitting there’ as thecurrent site does, I would like this new re-design to capture the viewers’attention.
The content of the home page should stay the same, with theexception of adding a link (that is easily removable) for video that will beposted. Being that the video is notcompleted, this box/image for the viewer to click on the video should be placedsuch that it is easily removed without the user knowing ‘something is missing’from the page.
The contest will consist of re-designing the front page andproviding a template for us to put the content of the sub-pages into – i.e.taking one of the current sub-pages and creating a template for us to duplicateother sub-pages.
- TGG Logo: http://www.4shared.com/file/8062664…_Logo.html
- PMS colors:
o Blue: PMS 541
Red: PMS 201
Green: PMS 364
Yellow: PMS 138
- Link to http://www.TrainingGuidance.com
- PowerPoint Graphic - http://www.4shared.com/file/8062480…-9-08.html
- Marketing Piece - http://www.4shared.com/file/8062609…re_v2.html
- Put all pics up on a shared site and let thedesigners choose which ones they want to use:
o Do not use the image shots of the baseballstadium
o Focus of shots used should be interactive shotswith crowd participation
o Creative editing of pictures is encouraged
- The contest will consist of re-designing the front page andproviding a template for us to put the content of the sub-pages into – i.e.taking one of the current sub-pages and creating a template for us to duplicateother sub-pages.
- Colors of the logo to be incorporated into rest of site
- In this incorporation, the site should be 'bold' to the viewer and immediately capture their attention
- Integration of photos into site
- Creative editing of photos when put into site
- Content of site to stay the same - layout to keep all present click-thru options for the viewer
- boring website
- simple cut and paste