Tushmate got their new web page design by running a design contest:
TushMate needs a new website design
Check out Tushmate's Web page design contest…
TushMate.com is a start-up that designs and manufactures innovative eco-friendly baby cloth diapers and sells them online. We are currently looking for design templates for our website pages to guide the initial development of the website. The design templates consist of a design for the website homepage and a design for one inner page (i.e., "Why TushMate"). The homepage will be the landing page that potential customers would see after they enter the TushMate.com website. The upper part of the homepage displays a 900 X 350 (or similar size) photo/image slideshow area. We need a design of the banner image used at the top slideshow area of the homepage. 90% of the visitors to the website are moms or mom-to-be especially the first time new moms. Additionally, we will target grandparents and dads as the other 10% of the visitors. The winning designer may also be contacted to design 2-4 more inner pages in the future.
We would like the design to be a little bit playful and fun, but still clean and easy to peruse
The design templates consist of a design for the website homepage and a design for one inner page (i.e., "Why TushMate"). 1) Homepage and the WhyTushMate Page: - - Attached you will find wireframes for each of these pages, which can be used as a reference (instead of an exact layout) for content we intend to include on each page. 2) The company logo is also attached. You can decide on the color scheme of the page. If you want to use a different color for the logo, please let us know the color code and we can provide a logo in the color you choose to use. 3) Size requirements: design for 1024 pixels wide, and minimize scroll down wherever possible on the homepage. 4) All font files used should be included or can be downloaded with link you provide. 5) We would like you to create an image/banner to demonstrate our main design idea, One-Fits-All (which is short for "One Diaper fits all different occasions"). The image will be shown in the homepage image slideshow area as well as be used as the top banner on the WhyTushMate page. 6) Files provided should be layered RGB files in Photoshop PSD or Fireworks PNG format and a jpeg version. 7) No coding is required! However, we might contact you later to create a HTML/CSS version if you have the coding skills. 8) Products package designs are also attached for your reference. There are three of them for different types of packages, respectively. It’s not mandatory to incorporate them into the website design, but you can use the animal shapes in the package design or use the similar patterns etc. when you design the website. Attachments List: + 01_Homepage.pdf: Homepage layout + 02_WhyTushMate.pdf: WhyTushMate page layout + 03_One-Fits-All.pdf: One-Fits-All banner image layout + 04_TushMateLogo.zip: TushMate logo files + 05_image.zip: contains all images you could need for the design. In this Zip file, there are a few illustrations, such as designer.png, Shopping. Pgn, Education.pgn etc. We have the copyright for all these photos and illustrations. Please feel free to use. If you would like to add any photo/illustration please make sure we can buy them for the commercial usage. + 06_package design.zip: three package design photos
Feel free to design the homepage layout and the banner image first and await feedback before designing the "Why TushMate" page. We will provide feedback promptly.
US$858 Custom package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Web page design starts at $849.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their web page design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Tushmate collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
NannyShare Connection connects local families interested in sharing a nanny. For example, two families in the same…
Our product, QManager, is a mobile app. It helps our customers (pre-k private schools, Montessori's, day camps &…
- Organic baby and toddler custom bedding which offers other brands besides their own brand - Selling waterproof,…
We are a nanny placement/on-call babysitting service. Families contact us for a nanny or an hourly babysitter and we...
This is a doctor and author, Dr. Janet Lintala, who has a center for autistic children where she sees them in office,...