My client needs a simple clean site to showcase his commercial cabinet work, specializing in Multi-Family & Assisted Living Facilities. His current site (http://www.flkitchens.com) deals with his residential division. The new site needs to look nothing like his current site. We're looking for clean and web 2.0. The logo color scheme (link below) is blue & white with one of the major accent colors being a bright yellow (not shown, but use it).
http://www.FkCabinets.com | Florida Kitchens
The primary visitor / viewer of this site will be General Contractors and Property Managers. The sitemap will be: Home, About Us, Products, Project Gallery, Services, Contact Us, Blog. The logo color scheme (link here) is blue & white with one of the major accent colors being a bright yellow (not shown, but use it).
- Item 1... I need a Project Gallery(s) for Multi-Family, Assisted Living, and Multi-Family Rehabs
- Item 2... I need a Products page that will have our partners / manufacturers logos and links
- Item 3... I need an Announcement/Blog box on the home page- something that will stand out- red, or bright yellow maybe.
- Item 4... A Newsletter Sign Up Box
- Item 5... Possibly a small testimonial box (linked to the About Us page)
- Too busy or over the top of a site, cheesy