Home page design based on the technical site design below but with various changes made and ideas taken from other sites.
We do not require a destination search on the home page anymore.
Notes on http://www.smartebuilder.com/mockup…ayout.html
• Colours. Quite like blues but perhaps would like earthy colours and stones instead.
• Logo is still to be awarded. The client wants to get the home page design first. For the moment just use a simple attractive font saying "1st Class Holidays" (NOT FIRST). (if you have done a logo use it and it may increase your chance of winning both contests).
• Phone number more prominent (be it done with colour or size)
• Top navigation should be: Home, Destination, Hotels, Tours, Wildlife, Cruises
• Reviews & Travel Blog Separate look to clarify it is n’t main nav.
• Large main Image as focal point– Framed. No images or text. large.
• Instead of create your dream holiday have country links. Similar to http://www.travelbag.co.uk but less intrusive and must be aesthetically pleasing.
• Protection logos in the footer in every page in one colour similar to the bottom right hand corner of http://www.travelbag.co.uk/
• Request a brochure, Live Chat & request a quote all together. Similar size, position and style to http://www.travelbag.co.uk
• Traditional simple links and design rather than the currently popular big blocky links.
• Like borders on the pictures etc.