We are a swim-with-dolphins programs website that offers public information about different locations in Mexico that offer the opportunity of these awesome encounters.
The current task is to redesign the website of this company.
Swim with Dolphins Mexico
As mentioned before, this is an information repository about swim-with-dolphins locations along Mexico. We are looking for a modern, clean and professional web 2.0 design for the front-page and 1 inner page. A basic layout summary is as follows:
-There are 4 main locations on the website describing their corresponding offered swim-with-dolphins programs (these 4 main locations have buttons in the front page). Each one includes 3 sections (inner pages for each location).
Description of the dolphin behaviors and activities with visitors.
A general description of the destination that holds the location.
Things to Do
Other available activities for visitors outside the location
This is about redesigning, therefore, we are opened to new contents distribution proposals and new things to be added to the site such as, sidebars, menu styles, advertising, photo & video gallery, etc.
Be mindful and clever about the different ways of users to view the website on various monitors. Keep the width of the screen at around 950 - 980 pixels wide; that way, the user will scroll vertically to see more website’s content. But you can also propose an horizontal layout design. BE CREATIVE!
- Google friendly (avoid to put text as image as much as possible)
- Sleek, sexy and professional looking
- Re-organized layout to meet monitor viewing requirements
- Good Ad placements
- LOTS of creativity
- We also want the design in Adobe Photoshop CS2 +,layered.
- You can take a look to this websites, we want to look better: http://www.discoverycove.com/DCO2/ & http://www.polynesia.com
- Fluorescent colors
- dark colors
- flash animations (try not to include this type of animation, but if you have an original idea using flash it is possible only if you use it partially or for certain details).