Great job! The designer created exactly what we wanted.
Great job. Designer very efficient
A very creative designer. Always thinks outside the box and delivers something unexpected. Fast communication and good services too!
- Dana Wilde
How Herman99 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer a wellness program to our employees. The website guides the employees with lifestyle and wellness recommendations. Unfortunately we can not disclose the full name of the organization.
The target audience is employees who need to improve their lifestyle. Most employees are mid-class, not computer-savvy and not sophisticated, 45-55 years old.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
sorry, can't disclose...
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Our corporate colors are (RGB): 103,143,202 and 155,207,96 Color of 'Join' button should be 240,107,43 Please use these colors.
We need a landing page that will convey the key benefits of the wellness site and will convince employees to register.
The landing page is reached by clicking an existing banner on our corporate website.
The landing page will include the following components:
- Our logo (at top-left corner).
- The name of the program ("Acme Wellness Program")
- A short (2-lines, 10-15 words) key message.
- A nice, inviting, image or illustration (you may use a royalty-free stock image that costs up to 100$. We will buy it separately afterwards). Remember - we are targeting people of both genders and different races who are 45-55 years old and are not 'supermodels'... so the image or illustration you pick should be appropriate for this audience.
- Additional 4 areas of additional information. Each one shall be with 2-3 words header and 3 bulleted text underneath (each bullet with 4-10 words). Each header shall be accompanied by a nice icon (again, you may include stock, royalty-free icons but don't exceed the overall 100$ budget for all stock items...). The 3 areas are for: Money saving, community, Privacy and health improvement.
- a 'Join us' button.
- a checkbox 'I agree to the terms and conditions', text shall be hyperlink
- A link or nice big button to watch a video about the program
- An area with email and phone number if you have a questions
What to avoid
Kitch, childishness, advertisement look and feel, overhelming design, etc.