I need a designer to create a logo and contemporary web design for an online marketing company's website. This company has a great reputation and now they need a website to match!
Publisher Direct Networks
I need a web layout and design for an online marketing company. They will be pursuing major clients including huge publishing companies with online web properties and big brand advertisers.
The website will consist of several pages however each page does not have to be completely different than the next. The tabbed pages will be Home, Advertisers, Publishers, Services, Contact Us and Presentations.
.PSD file only; each element separated into layers
Here is a detailed breakdown of the company services:
-Driving targeted web traffic to websites. Some of the niches include: gamers (not gambling), music, sports, fashion, entertainement (non-adult), etc.
-Placing ads on websites. Big brand advertisers...
-Custom Ad Creation such as rich media ads (dynamic, exapandable, high quality, etc.)
-PR Marketing Submitting PR releases to thousands of media outlets and beat writers that cover the online world
- A logo for the name Publsiher Direct Networks (that will also be their .com)
- A catchy header that will be on most of the pages throughout the site. Examples of sites I like: contextweb.com, webgiantmedia.com, mediabank.com, glammedia.com, brightroll.com, volomedia.com and tremormedia.com
- A column for industry news *see webgiantmedia.com
- Each page will contain a description of services based on the tab so the body of each page will mostly contain text except for the Presentations page which will be a video player. The format from one page to the next will be similar aside from that.
- A contemporary look meaning deep colors, contrast, rounded edges. A little *transperancy might be nice as well. *IGN.com effect
- I am also open to trying a couple of various font sizes and styles however, nothing too crazy since this is a corporate site
- .PSD file only; each element separated into layers
- A boring, stuffy corporate site
- Bland color
- Cutouts of people flying kites or walking on the beach etc. Something that has zero to do with online marketing.