The thing that went very well with G.D is that she responded very quickly with changes. Whenever I had a tweak or change to the design it was made very quickly. Also designer was very patient with me when I had to review and think about a design for a little while.
How Jaret started their web page design journey
Looking for a fun, funky, playful, "earthy" web design for an eco-friendly pet gift website (ie: products FOR your pet, not actual pets!).
Luv My Eco Pet (tag line: love your pet ~* love the earth)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Original logo was created thru 99designs a few months ago and can be seen here:
Winning design must be compatible with Dreamweaver.
- Must match logo colors: green, brown, blue & black
- Not crazy aboout HEAVY color (ie: solid brown background with black lettering). Prefer more whitespace with colors as accents or highlights for different areas of the page. But lets see what happens!
- I've seen webpages with a light, vine or floral "band" or "ribbon" that flows across the page as part of the footer area. Kinda like that although I'm not sure flowers are what I want. Maybe a small parade of assorted animals? Not too many.. I dunno. Just throwing things out there, I guess.
- Leaning towards verticle navigation bar (not horizontal)
- It would be nice to include our tagline in the design, but since its part of our logo (which will be on every page) if included it would need to be subtle. TAGLINE: "Love your pet ~ Love the Earth"- I envision having several different areas on the front page including: - logo
- navigation bar
- a footer with the "About Us/Shipping"-type of mundane info
- an area for Sale and/or Product highlights,
- an area for the main "high level" products and
- an "Affiliate/Banner Ad" section.
- Actual photographs of animals. I think because the logo has 'cartoon-y' animals, the design should follow suit.
- Not a big fan of yellow