We're a small training and consulting company in the Netherlands. We train people in Getting Things Done, the time- and stress management system of David Allen.
We have created a children's book to have 10-12 year old children get to know Getting Things Done. We want to help them organize their lives, with topics like: planning, cleaning your room, handling e-mail, doing your homework.
We want to give away that book for free (PDF) to the international GTD audience, and need a website design to facilitate that.
The site should speak to children, but not repel their parents / schoolteachers, so we are aiming for a fantasy-design with clearly legible text.
- Design: Young, but Tough design, Attractive to teenagers.
- Buttons for quick downloading of the book (PDF), and the scheme.
- Wordpress facilities, like posting articles, comments, link lists etc.
We'll do the conversion to a template ourselves, but all the necessary design information has to be available in the design.
- The site should be easy to translate (English and Dutch for now). No complicated texts in the background as a graphic feature.
- Small intro textbox that introduces the concept of the site.
- Use the two attached images in your design.
Please ask if you have any questions!