How mitchweight started their web page design journey
Our website is pretty plain and doesn't cover the two main areas of our business; Data Intelligence and Affiliate Marketing. We need a site redesign that shows us as an extremely high class, successful marketing company.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a website design that makes us look as professional as we are. We are a very upscale, high-end and high-technology marketing company. Our company focuses on two major areas for our clients:
- Data Intelligence: we take our clients' prospect and customer databases and tell them who's likely to buy more and what they'll buy more of. We enrich their database with missing details (e.g., we add a phone number for their contacts if they don't currently have one listed in their database)
- Affiliate Marketing: we offer websites the ability to run ads and generate revenue and we also offer manufacturers good sites to run ads on to increase sales. We essentially play "match maker" by connecting manufacturers that want to advertise with website that want to make money from advertising
Focus on our brand. The tagline we want on the page is "Your Data: Enriched, Correlated, Understood"
We had a designer begin designing the page. The draft .psd file can be downloaded from here.
Our logo is included in the .psd, but there's also an .eps version you can download here.
We want to look very high-class. We love big, rich stock photography. We like having a human face - particularly a professional, yet attractive woman as part of the page. We like strong blues, blacks, whites and silvers.
We also want to look technically inclined with a bold look and feel.
- We don't want a lot of round corners or bubbles
- We don't want a rainbow palette of colors
- We don't want a shiny plastic look like a lot of web 2.0 sites have