Exactly what I was looking for. Ezgote was responsive to queries and advice, and always professional.
How flydown started their web page design journey
Wed & Chic
I'm a wedding planner just starting with my own business. My aim is to organize weddings that are elegant, stylish and a tad different from the average wedding.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Of course, couples that are looking to get married. :) I'll also take part at lots of trade shows and events, so I need a website that will grasp the attention of the potential clients and that will make them remember me after they visit the website for the first time...
Here are a few guidelines, feel free to express your creativity :)
* Should be simple and elegant
* Must catch the eye of all potential clients, from young couples, to rich ones, which is why I stress the importance of it being simple and elegant, without feeling "expensive"
* Must be in line with the logo
* Can use stock photos if you feel so
I'm attaching various versions of the logo which you can use however you like. Make sure the website plays well with the logo. :)
Number of pages
* There must be a menu with the following links: "Home", "About me", "Services", "Not only wedding", "Photogallery "Contacts". Better if menu is flexible, thus allowing links to be changed in the future
* On the home page there'll be a short introductory text about the company and I'd also like to have a form for potential clients with the following fields: "Name", "Wedding date", "Location", "Email", "Phone", "Privacy authorization" (checkbox) and a text area to put some text.
* On the bottom of the page there should be my VAT # (e.g. "P.IVA: IT123456789") and maybe a small logo and/or copyright notice.
* If you want you can put a link to my Facebook page (not mandatory)