Excellent work. Is a breeze to work with. Got my artistic vision in the first try, and was a pleasure going through iterations to nail the final concepts.
- avery e
This team was a pleasure to work with. I'm very happy with the finished product.
Very talented quickly grasp what we were looking for and very good communication and turn around. Looking forward to working with them again.
How Stephanie.wembo started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell coaching, business- and knowledge development services to medium-large to large businesses. This to improve performance in sales, leadership, teamwork and team spirit. At the website we want to introduce Affärskraft (brand) and our professional and powerful team and company to decision makers, such as Sales managers, CEOs and employees in need of our services. We want to follow up our good reputation online and let the site make them want to contact us and inspire/ convince them in the decision making - which is the goal.
Goal with our services: To develop business and people
Demography of our customers:
In Sweden there are only 2-3000 of them.
They are between 30-55 years old
They do a lot of research before hiring to be sure about our competens.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
See the logotype attached.
We are open minded about using the same color on the site as in the logo. You could as well try another color that goes well with the logo.
Over all we don't want this site to look like any other standard website, be creative and surprise us with unusual and creative ideas. It has to be professional, clean, interesting, energy dispersive and feel very welcoming.
Colour: Specified on the PMS-scale it is called "1245"
Our guidelines in the company is to be:
1. Home screen - We are open for creative and modern ways of layout for the home page for the site. The mock up attached of how much information we need in the structure. All though - the way to expose it doesn't have to be in a standard frame. Be creative!
We will also have a news feed and contact form.
2. There will be a "questions and answers" page that will have buttons for the questions that you click on to see the answer. See example on the attached mockup. But you are welcome to be creative in the design here as well.
3. General sub page. Information about the different services. Possibly a head picture to contribute with a certain feeling on the page. Only text might get boring? Please provide us with examples and ideas.
4. "Our team" page. Photos of the employees and some information about them..
5. Contact. Only information about their 3 different offices. We want a contact form thats more visible on this page than in the other pages.
What to avoid
No, we are very open minded but will give you honest and straightforward input when we get the first designs. Further instructions may be added when we see your style.
We experimented with a blue logo in the mockups but we Don't want it in blue, see the attached logo with correct colour attached seperate.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact me anytime and I'll answer as fast as possible.